Ranked among the top carriers in the U.S., Mercer Transportation has earned a reputation as one of the nation’s leading trucking companies. For over forty years, Mercer has built a family of contractors on the foundation of honesty, professional freedom and experience.
Mercer Transportation has several Fleet Owners who are looking for safe, reliable Drivers to pull freight for them and we would like to match you up with a Fleet Owner in your area. We have Fleet Owners who pull Flatbed, Dry Van and other freight types, so depending on your freight preference, we can offer you options!
This is a good opportunity for a driving career with a successful Fleet Owner at one of the Nation’s top carriers, and for those drivers who may be considering a future as an Owner Operator, this is a great way to gain more experience prior to starting your own business!
If you are interested in a driving career with a Fleet Owner who can provide you with plenty of freight, miles and experience, give us a call and we will work with you to find the right fit.
- 25 years old. Under certain circumstances, 23 or 24-year-olds may be accepted.
- One year of recent verifiable experience in interstate trucking
- Good driving record with respect to accidents and traffic violations.
- Current Commercial Driver’s License (CDLA)
- Current D.O.T. long form physical and card.
- Experience in proper preparation of driver’s daily log.
- Ability to speak and read English.
Apply Now or Call us at 888-594-7402 to speak with a Recruiter.